Customer Service Representative - Part Time (Arco, ID)
ATC Communications is seeking a Part-Time Customer Service Representative to join our team in our Arco office! This position will answer inquiries from existing and potential customers regarding pricing, customer accounts, and billing problems. The ideal candidate would be comfortable upselling services and perform basic troubleshooting over the phone. Knowledge in telecommunications technology and 2-3 years of customer service experience is recommended.
- Provide existing and potential customers with a single point of contact to answer inquiries and initiate resolution of concerns or problems. Responsible for handling customer care requests via incoming calls, email, and IM’s, for service orders and billing inquiries. Additionally, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for retaining customer accounts, troubleshooting, addressing concerns and solving service or billing problems. Follows up on sales leads and informs and educates potential customers of available products, services, or promotions. May be asked to upsell certain products and services.
- Answer incoming customer calls, emails, etc., relating to all aspects of ATC products and services.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all products/services offered by ATC Communications including Internet, Telephone, & TV.
- Maintain a working knowledge of competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and ATC resources.
- Provide quick, professional, accurate resolution to customer issues/questions.
- Accurately receive and apply payments on customer accounts. Ensures that all cash handling procedures are done in accordance to policy and procedure
- Being able to work a flexible schedule
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by management.*
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of telecommunications technology, products and services.
- Basic understanding of computer networks is recommended.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales practices and principles.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office is required.
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills, as well as phone etiquette.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments, and be detail oriented.
- Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand.
High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of 2-3 years previous customer service experience preferred.
ATC Communications is a family owned and operated communications company nestled in the heart of Albion, Idaho. The company originated in 1929 and has offices in Albion, Arco, and Malad. ATC serves rural Idaho & Utah communities with advanced communications services using fiber optics, copper, and wireless technologies.
|Seeing: Must be able to read computer screen and various reports.||
|Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with employees and business contacts.||
|Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to write, type and use phone system.||
Working ConditionsThis factor measures the surroundings or physical conditions under which a job must be done and the extent to which those conditions make the job disagreeable. Consider the presence and relative amount of exposure to dust, dirt, heat, fumes, contaminants, cold, noise, vibration, wetness, etc.
Good working conditions with the absence of disagreeable conditions.
*These tasks do not meet the Americans With Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and are usually less than 5% of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
ATC Job Application
Submit completed application and resume (with references) via one of the following methods:
- Email all required documents to email@example.com (preferred method)
- Mail to our Albion office:
ATTN: Karlee Ramsey
PO Box 98
Albion, ID 83311
- Drop it off at your local ATC Office