How to Apply:
If you would like to be considered for a position, please submit your resume (with references) via one of the following methods:
- Email (preferred method): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to our Albion office:
ATTN: Karlee Ramsey
PO Box 98
Albion, ID 83311
ATC is an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Service Representative - Part-Time (Malad, ID)
Provide existing and potential customers with a single point of contact to answer inquiries and initiate the resolution of concerns or problems. Responsible for handling customer care requests via incoming calls, email, and IM’s, for service orders and billing inquiries. Additionally, the Customer Service Representatives are responsible for retaining customer accounts, troubleshooting, addressing concerns, and solving service or billing problems. Follows up on sales leads and informs and educates potential customers of available products, services, or promotions. Must be willing to upsell certain products and services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer the incoming customer calls, emails, etc., relating to all aspects of ATC products and services.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all products/services offered by ATC including Internet, Telephone, and TV.
- Maintain a working knowledge of competitive product lines, differentiators, and industry trends through self-education and ATC resources.
- Provide quick, professional, accurate resolution to customer issues/questions.
- Accurately receive and apply payments on customer accounts. Ensures that all cash handling procedures are done in accordance to policy and procedure.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by management.*
*These tasks do not meet the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 definition of essential job functions and are usually less than 5% of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Knowledge of telecommunications technology, products, and services.
- Basic understanding of computer networks is recommended.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales practices and principles.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office are required.
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills, as well as phone etiquette.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments, and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to make sound decisions using the information at hand.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Minimum of 2-3 years previous customer service experience preferred.
|Seeing: Must be able to read computer screen and various reports.||X|
|Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with employees and business contacts.||X|
|Hand Dexterity: Must be able to write, type and use a phone system.||X|
This factor measures the surroundings or physical conditions under which a job must be done and the extent to which those conditions make the job disagreeable. Consider the presence and relative amount of exposure to dust, dirt, heat, fumes, contaminants, cold, noise, vibration, wetness, etc.
Good working conditions with the absence of disagreeable conditions.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.