Marketing & Public Relations Specialist
ATC Communications in Albion, ID is seeking a Marketing & Public Relations Specialist to join our team in our Albion office! This position includes responsibility for creating and developing marketing campaigns to gain prospective customers and increase company sales, while also maintaining a positive public image through media releases and various social media programs.
- Develop marketing campaigns to increase sales and overall company growth
- Research current market trends and recommend marketing campaign strategies
- Track and analyze effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Develop pricing, promotions, and packaging to support marketing campaigns
- Maintain company presence on all social media sites
- Communicate effectively through technology platforms to increase brand awareness, promote company products and services and drive prospects to conversions
- Create and maintain a positive company image within the community
- Attract media coverage for company activities by preparing news releases, utilizing social media and contacting local newspapers, radio and television stations regarding company events
- Plan and coordinate special events such as annual meetings, group tours and customer appreciation events
- Promote goodwill by coordinating company participation in community events such as county fairs, parades and community picnics
- Coordinate content creation for company newsletter, blog posts, and other customer-facing content.
- Manage and maintain company website
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- General knowledge of telecommunication technology, products, and services
- Knowledge of marketing and public relations principles and practices
- Social media marketing and SEO management
- Basic graphic design skills – should be comfortable in Adobe Creative Cloud apps (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) and basic video editing software
- Microsoft office programs
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to network with members inside and outside of our industry
- Ability to communicate with customers, coworkers, media and various business contacts in a professional manner
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects at once
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related field or equivalent experience in these fields.
ATC Communications is a family owned and operated communications company nestled in the heart of Albion, Idaho. The company originated in 1929 and has offices in Albion, Arco, and Malad. ATC serves rural Idaho & Utah communities with advanced communications services using fiber optics, copper, and wireless technologies. ATC offers excellent benefits packages and competitive pay. Visit atcnet.net/careers to apply or for more information.
|Seeing: Must be able to read computer screen and various reports.||X|
|Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with employees and industry contacts.||X|
|Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to write, type, and use phone system.||
This factor measures the surroundings or physical conditions under which a job must be done and the extent to which those conditions make the job disagreeable. Consider the presence and relative amount of exposure to dust, dirt, heat, fumes, contaminants, cold, noise, vibration, wetness, etc.
Good working conditions with the absence of disagreeable conditions.
*These tasks do not meet the Americans With Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and are usually less than 5% of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
ATC Job Application
Submit completed application and resume (with references) via one of the following methods by November 18th:
- Email all required documents to email@example.com (preferred method)
- Mail to our Albion office:
ATTN: Karlee Ramsey
PO Box 98
Albion, ID 83311
- Drop it off at your local ATC Office