Can I view and pay my bill online?
Yes. To make a payment online please login to our eBill center here. Remember, if you don’t have a landline phone, you’ll need to login using your account number.
If this is the first time you’ve used our Ebill system, you will need to “Sign Up” first. You won’t be able to Sign Up until after you’ve received your first bill. If you’ve got your first bill handy, click here to Sign Up and get started.
Once you click the link above, you’ll need to read and agree to our Ebill terms and conditions:
Lastly, you’ll need to verify your identity by entering some information from your first bill.
That’s it! You’re all signed up and can view/pay your bill online anytime!
From here on out, you can now access your account by clicking the “My Account/Pay My Bill” link at the top of our homepage.
If you don’t have a landline telephone (you only have internet), you’ll need to click the link below to log in with your account number.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?