How do I connect my laptop/tablet/phone to my wifi?
If you have a Linksys router, please click here for a guide on connecting wireless devices to your network.
If you have a Netgear router, please click here.
For personalized assistance, please contact our Technical Support Team. We’re available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Albion Area (208) 673-1100
- Arco Area (208) 527-1100
- Malad Area (208) 766-1100
How do I secure my wireless network?
Protect your router from internet security threats.
My wifi is weak or slow. Is there anything I can do to help fix it?
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?
- How do I check my email online?