How do connect my TV, DVD/Blu-Ray Player, or game console to the internet?
Although many smart TV’s, blu-ray players, and game consoles are wifi enabled, these devices will usually perform better if they are hardwired to your router. Your wireless router should have at least four Ethernet ports on the back side. (One of the four ports may already be used if you have a home PC that is already plugged in). To hard-wire another internet device to your router, simply connect that device to your router via one of the available Ethernet ports.
However, if you would like to connect those devices wirelessly, follow these instructions here.
For personalized support, please contact our 24/7 Tech Support:
- Arco (208) 527-1100
- Albion (208) 673-1100
- Malad (208) 766-1100
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- What is a filter? Do I need one?