How do I set up internet parental controls or filtering?
Parental controls and internet filtering are available from Circle from Disney. Circle is automatically integrated with many of ATC’s Netgear routers, however this feature does require you to create a Circle account to utilize these free features. If you don’t have a Netgear router that is automatically integrated with Circle, you can purchase a Circle Home device which will then connect to your current router.
To learn more about how Circle with Disney works, click here.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?
- How do I check my email online?