How do I set up internet parental controls or filtering?
Parental controls and internet filtering are available from Circle from Disney. Circle is automatically integrated with many of ATC’s Netgear routers, however this feature does require you to create a Circle account to utilize these free features. If you don’t have a Netgear router that is automatically integrated with Circle, you can purchase a Circle Home device which will then connect to your current router.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?