How long will my backup battery last?
Your fiber backup battery should provide 6 hours of talk time. The performance of your battery may vary due to age, use, and environmental factors. ATC’s backup battery will have a lifespan of 2-3 years. After that time your battery may need to be replaced.
ATC has provided your first battery free of charge. Replacement batteries are the responsibility of the customer.
- Self-installed replacement battery….. $20 (plus tax)
- ATC installed replacement battery….. $40 (plus tax) *Please allow 5-7 days for replacement.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?