If my bill is late, will I be charged a late fee?
Late Payments. Any payment received after your due date will not be reflected on your next month’s statement. Multiple late or missing payments may be cause for disconnection of services. There will be a mandatory minimum $37.50 re-connection fee to reinstate phone services. Other fees and deposits may also be required.
Late Fees. A finance charge of 0.87% will be applied monthly to all accounts not paid in full by the 15th of the month.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?