If my bill is late, will I be charged a late fee?
Late Payments. Any payment received after your due date will not be reflected on your next month’s statement. Multiple late or missing payments may be cause for disconnection of services. There will be a mandatory minimum $37.50 re-connection fee to reinstate phone services. Other fees and deposits may also be required.
Late Fees. A finance charge of 0.87% will be applied monthly to all accounts not paid in full by the 15th of the month.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?