If my bill is late, will I be charged a late fee?
Late Payments. Any payment received after your due date will not be reflected on your next month’s statement. Multiple late or missing payments may be cause for disconnection of services. There will be a mandatory minimum $37.50 re-connection fee to reinstate phone services. Other fees and deposits may also be required.
Late Fees. A finance charge of 0.87% will be applied monthly to all accounts not paid in full by the 15th of the month.
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- What is a filter? Do I need one?