Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
Remember, our internet plans are UNLIMITED – you can use as much bandwidth as you’d like! However, choosing the right SPEED for your internet connection is extremely important. The number of internet-enabled devices, as well as identifying how those devices will use the internet, will determine which plan is best. If your internet speed is not fast enough to support your household’s activities, the connection will feel sluggish, slow, and may even drop repeatedly.
Check out our bandwidth/speed calculator HERE to determine what speed is right for you.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?