Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
Remember, our internet plans are UNLIMITED – you can use as much bandwidth as you’d like! However, choosing the right SPEED for your internet connection is extremely important. The number of internet-enabled devices, as well as identifying how those devices will use the internet, will determine which plan is best. If your internet speed is not fast enough to support your household’s activities, the connection will feel sluggish, slow, and may even drop repeatedly.
- If your household is connected via copper cable, 20 Mbps is usually the fastest speed available.
- If your household is connected via fiber, your household can receive 50, 100, or even 1,000 Mbps speeds! (That’s 1 Gbps)
These faster speeds are useful when multiple devices stream HD quality video, play HD online games, participate in video conferencing, and other high-bandwidth internet activities.
Check out our full range of available internet plans here.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?