How much does it cost to add calling features?
There is no charge to add calling features (such as Caller ID or Call Waiting) if they are chosen at the time you place your phone service order. After the initial installation there is a charge of $12.50 to add a new feature (plus the monthly feature fee). You may also add multiple features for the same $12.50 charge. Check out the full list of available calling features here.
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- What is a filter? Do I need one?