How much does it cost to add calling features?
There is no charge to add calling features (such as Caller ID or Call Waiting) if they are chosen at the time you place your phone service order. After the initial installation there is a charge of $12.50 to add a new feature (plus the monthly feature fee). You may also add multiple features for the same $12.50 charge. Check out the full list of available calling features here.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?