I can’t hear callers/other people can’t hear me. (one-way audio)
First, check the volume on your telephone and ensure that the mute button is not enabled. You may also want to try a different handset in your home. If the issue persists, please Contact Us.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?