I can’t make long distance calls.
Although ATC is your local phone provider, there is a chance that ATC is NOT your Long Distance Provider. If you are unsure of who your Long Distance Provider is, please Contact Us.
If ATC is already your Long Distance Provider, be sure to dial 1+ 10 digits.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?