I can’t make long distance calls.
Although ATC is your local phone provider, there is a chance that ATC is NOT your Long Distance Provider. If you are unsure of who your Long Distance Provider is, please Contact Us.
If ATC is already your Long Distance Provider, be sure to dial 1+ 10 digits.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?
- How do I check my email online?