I can’t make long distance calls.
Although ATC is your local phone provider, there is a chance that ATC is NOT your Long Distance Provider. If you are unsure of who your Long Distance Provider is, please Contact Us.
If ATC is already your Long Distance Provider, be sure to dial 1+ 10 digits.
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- What is a filter? Do I need one?