I hear noise on the phone line.
If you have DSL Internet, you must use a DSL filter for your telephone to work properly. Please click here to learn more about how to use and install DSL filters.
Otherwise, ensure all cable connections are tight and secure. If the problem persists, please Contact Us.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?