I hear noise on the phone line.
If you have DSL Internet, you must use a DSL filter for your telephone to work properly. Please click here to learn more about how to use and install DSL filters.
Otherwise, ensure all cable connections are tight and secure. If the problem persists, please Contact Us.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?
- How do I check my email online?