I received a suspicious email from ATC asking for personal information. What should I do?
ATC will never ask for personal information through email. In addition to that, ATC will never send an email requesting that you click a link to change your password.
Please report these emails, and any other phishing or spam emails you may recieve.
Click here for easy, step by step directions.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?