Where does my most recent payment show on my bill?
Your payment will show on page one of your bill or statement under the section titled “Account Summary”. It will be listed as “Payment Received”, and will show the date the payment was made along with the amount, preceeded by a minus sign (indicating an account credit). For example, a payment of $43.75 will show as “- 43.75 “. If multiple payments are made on the same day, they will be combined into a single line and the amounts will automatically be added together on that line. Keep in mind, any payments received after the 15th may not be reflected on your next statement. You can also access your current balance by signing into your account online. Or you may contact us.
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- What is a filter? Do I need one?