Where does my most recent payment show on my bill?
Your payment will show on page one of your bill or statement under the section titled “Account Summary”. It will be listed as “Payment Received”, and will show the date the payment was made along with the amount, preceeded by a minus sign (indicating an account credit). For example, a payment of $43.75 will show as “- 43.75 “. If multiple payments are made on the same day, they will be combined into a single line and the amounts will automatically be added together on that line. Keep in mind, any payments received after the 15th may not be reflected on your next statement. You can also access your current balance by signing into your account online. Or you may contact us.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I check my email online?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?