I received a Spam email. What should I do?
You should report any spam emails you receive, so you don’t get spam emails from that sender again. For step by step video instructions on how to check, manage, and report spam emails click here. Otherwise, follow the instructions below.
First, login to your email at our website by clicking here.
1) Next, click the “eScout” tab.
2) Then click “Delivered Mail”
3) Locate the email that is Spam, then report this email by clicking the “SPAM” bullet.
4) Click ‘Confirm Selected Items’ at the bottom of that page.
Your done! Now, eScout (your Spam and Virus filtering software) will be smarter, and will automatically move future emails from this sender to your “Spam” folder.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?