I received a Spam email. What should I do?
You should report any spam emails you receive, so you don’t get spam emails from that sender again.
First, login to your eScout account by clicking here. eScout is ATC’s free virus and spam protection service.
(You will need to know your email password in order to login.) Please note this is a separate login from your email.
1) Click “Delivered Mail” tab.
2) Locate the email that is Spam, then report this email by clicking the “SPAM” bullet.
4) Scroll down and click ‘Confirm Selected Items’ at the bottom of that page.
Your done! Now, eScout (your Spam and Virus filtering software) will be smarter, and will automatically move future emails from this sender to your “Spam” folder.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?