How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
Most phones and PC’s will attempt to run an automatic email setup process. However, if that process fails, select “manual setup” on your device and enter the information below:
|Email type||POP3 or IMAP|
(you must use the entire email address for your username. Including the @atcnet.net)
|Password:||Enter your password. If unknown, contact us.|
|Incoming mail server:||pop.atcnet.net|
|Outgoing mail server:||mail.atcnet.net|
|Other Settings:||Outgoing server (SMTP) requires Authentication
(this option is very important and commonly missed)
For more detailed email set-up instructions, check out the external links below:
To setup email on other mobile phones use the settings in the table above.
- In IOS devices, do not use SSL.
- Use default port settings.
- Most common set-up errors are:
- 1) Don’t forget to include the @atcnet.net in the username. During manual setup, this information can be required in two places.
- 2) Don’t forget to check the box requiring outgoing SMTP authentication
For personalized assistance, please contact our Technical Support Team. We’re available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Albion Area (208) 673-1100
- Arco Area (208) 527-1100
- Malad Area (208) 766-1100
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my email online?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?