What is the USF Charge on my bill?
This is the Universal Service Fund. It is a charge that each and every customer nationwide pays. This fee is charged to help reduce the rate that rural areas pay for local phone service. More information can be found here.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?