Webmail: How do I adjust my SPAM settings? How do I block senders?
Login to your webmail here.
1) Click ‘Options’ from the tab at the top.
2) Click, “Message Filters” from the right hand column. Here you can create a variety of filters (or “rules”) for incoming mail.
3) Click “Add a New Rule”.
4) To block a particular sender, change the dropdowns at the top to read “Address” , “From”, ” = is equal to”, and enter the email address you would like blocked in the last feild. In the example below, “ThisIsSpam@GotYou.com” needs to be blocked.
5) Select the action you would like your webmail to do when it recieves mail from this particular sender. For example, “Discard Silently” is selected below.
6) Select any additional options you would like. For example, “Keep a copy in INBOX, mark as deleted” is selected below.
7) Finally, don’t forget to click “Add New Rule”.
Or Block senders by using your Black/White list under the eScout tab:
To block senders simply Copy and Paste their e-mail address into the
Check Blacklist and Click add to list.