What is Teen Service or Distinctive Line?
Teen Service lets you know who the call is for before you pick up the phone. With Teen Service your regular phone line has two numbers, and each number rings with its own distinctive ringing patter. With Teen Service you will know if the call is for you or the children, a home business call, or a fax! Click here for pricing information.
Each number has its own distinctive ringing pattern associated with it:
- Primary Number – Normal Ringing
- Secondary “Teen Service” – Two Short Rings
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?