What is Teen Service or Distinctive Line?
Teen Service lets you know who the call is for before you pick up the phone. With Teen Service your regular phone line has two numbers, and each number rings with its own distinctive ringing patter. With Teen Service you will know if the call is for you or the children, a home business call, or a fax! Click here for pricing information.
Each number has its own distinctive ringing pattern associated with it:
- Primary Number – Normal Ringing
- Secondary “Teen Service” – Two Short Rings
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.