Why am I receiving text messages from ATC?
If a mobile number is provided to ATC, we may text you information about your account. ATC does not charge to send or receive text messages, however messages and data rates from your provider may apply. Please consult with your wireless carrier for applicable text messaging fees.
You may reply STOP at any time to opt-out of future notifications. Please allow up to 10 days to be removed completely. You may also call 800-671-5335.
You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, cost and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fee) arising from your provision of a mobile phone number that is not your own or your violation of applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Your obligation under this paragraph shall survive termination of the Agreement, SMS account notifications are provided for your convenience only.
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- What is a filter? Do I need one?