Why was I charged a deposit?
Since ATC provides service before it is actually billed, we may require a security deposit to initiate service based on a third party credit check, or ATC payment history. All deposits will be refunded back to your ATC account (with interest) after you make three consecutive months of on-time payments, or after one year (whichever is first). Deposits held are not reflected on your ATC statements.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?