Will I be charged for text messages I receive from ATC?
ATC does not charge to send or receive text messages, however messages and data rates from your provider may apply. Please consult with your wireless carrier for applicable text messaging fees.
Why am I receiving text messages from ATC?
I no longer wish to receive text messages from ATC. How do I opt out?
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?
- How do I check my email online?