My wifi is weak or slow. Is there anything I can do to help fix it?
Yes! If your router is more than about five years old, it might be time to consider an upgrade. Older routers simply don’t perform well in today’s wireless world. However, if your router if fairly new, there are still many factors that you can adjust to improve your signal strength.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?