My wifi is weak or slow. Is there anything I can do to help fix it?
Yes! If your router is more than about five years old, it might be time to consider an upgrade. Older routers simply don’t perform well in today’s wireless world. However, if your router if fairly new, there are still many factors that you can adjust to improve your signal strength.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my email online?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?