ATTENTION: Graduating High School Seniors
At ATC, we understand your Senior Year has been thrown into a tail spin. Senior proms, senior trips, spring sports, and graduations have all been altered by the COVID-19 pandemic. We can't begin to imagine how hard it must be to miss out on so many culminating events.
WE WANT TO HELP.
In honor of our past CEO and President, ODeen K. Redman, we're giving away THREE additional $1,000 scholarships. (If you missed our original ODeen K. Redman Memorial Scholarship, click here.) ODeen was a champion for the youth in our communities. He had a special place in his heart for kids just like you. He would have been proud of the resilience our youth has shown during these difficult times.
How To Apply:
Create a short video demonstrating what you've learned from being at home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Whether you've learned life-long lessons about family and friendships, or new real-world skills (like how to cook or change the oil in your car) share your stories with us. We want to hear about your struggles, your successes, and any 'Ah-ha' moments you've had through it all. This is your opportunity to share how you've made lemonade out of lemons during the trials of your Senior Year.
Once your video is complete, upload it to YouTube and fill out the entry form below. We'll announce THREE $1,000 scholarship winners by Friday, May 15th.
HURRY! Deadline is Monday, May 11th!
- Videos must be under five minutes long.
- Videos must be 'PG' rated.
- Videos must be uploaded to YouTube and set to 'public' view.
- All 'actors' must consent to participate in your video.
- Once submitted all videos become the property of ATC. They may be re-shared online and on various social media platforms.
- Be a graduating high school senior from Declo HS, Raft River HS, Malad HS, Butte County HS, or Mackay HS.
- Be students whose parents currently subscribe to any services from ATC Communications.
- Not be an ATC employee, child of an ATC employee, or grandchild of an ATC employee.
- Be over the age of 18, or have their parent/guardian's permission to participate.
A check will be sent directly to the college, university, or trade school of your choice after your enrollment. A total of three (3) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded.