I’m building a new construction home and am interested in service. What do I need to do?
The time to start thinking about communications connections is now! The costs to connect your home to ATC’s network will be CONSIDERABLY LESS if we can complete our construction alongside that of other utility companies. Utilizing the same open trenches, and/or installing underground conduit BEFORE asphault and sprinkler systems will save you time and money!
Don’t be fooled into thinking that homes are going wireless. Even the best wireless systems simply don’t have the bandwidth or reach that a hardwired network will have. Wireless signals suffer from interference from other wireless networks, appliances, radios, and electronic devices. A wired connection is simply more reliable and consistent.
ATC is happy to perform a courtesy home visit prior to electrical wiring to help clarify broadband wiring recommendations. Please contact us to schedule your home visit!
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- What is a filter? Do I need one?