What do the lights on my modem mean?
Most ATC provided modems have the following lights:
LAN: A blinking green light is normal. This indicates traffic/usage on the local network.
INTERNET: The internet light should never be on.
ADSL: A solid green light indicates a good Internet connection. A blinking light means you are having difficulty connecting to the internet. Ensure all telephone cable connections are tight and secure and reboot the modem and router (if applicable).
POWER: A solid green light indicates the unit is properly connected to power. A blinking red light indicates a possible modem failure. Please Contact Us.
- Note: Most modems have a black button power on the back side. If your modem is connected to power, and yet no lights are lit, check to ensure the power switch on the back is toggled to the “on” position.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?