How do I setup my modem and router?
If you’re connected to our network via COPPER cable, you will most likely have a modem AND a router inside your home. Please click here for set up instructions.
If you’re connected to our network via FIBER optics, you will only have a router inside your home. Please click here for setup instructions.
If you are unsure of your connection type, please Contact Us.
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- What is a filter? Do I need one?