How do I test my Internet speed?
We recommend testing your internet speed by visiting the link below:
Remember, internet speeds are measured from your local computer (or device) to a server that hosts the bandwidth meter test software. Because of circuit losses incurred in facilities from our equipment to your home, distance from your home to the server and other internet related losses, your bandwidth speed will never be equal to the internet circuit speed that you ordered. For example, a 10 Mbps internet plan will never measure a full 10 Mbps, but will more likely test around 9 Mbps. You may also perform the test 10 times and get 10 different readings.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?