What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
There are hundreds of different routers available on the market. However, we recommend Netgear or Linksys brands.
|Most Linksys routers use:|
|Most Netgear routers use:|
|IP Address:||192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1|
For other router models, please visit the manufacturers website to locate the default username, password, and IP address.
For a list of common router IP addresses please click here. For common usernames and passwords click here.
(Note: The above links are external links that take you away from atcnet.net. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or safety of the websites)
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my email online?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?