How do I delete multiple emails?
The selected message(s) can be deleted from the current folder by clicking the Delete icon in the toolbar or by hitting the <Del> (or Backspace on Mac) key on your keyboard. This will by default move the message to the Trash folder and not delete it right away unless you do this for messages in the Trash folder. In order to immediately delete the message in first place, hold down the Shift key on your keyboard while clicking the Delete button or when pressing <Del>.
To delete multiple messages at once, click the first email you want to remove, hold down the shift key, and then select the last email you want to remove. All messages between will be highlighted, and you can then press the Delete key (cancel icon in action bar), or the Delete key on your keyboard to move these items to trash. There’s a preference in Settings > Preferences > Server Settings where the default behavior of message deletion can be changed
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?
- How do I check my email online?