How do I delete multiple emails?
- Left click on the first message you would like to delete. This will turn the message blue.
- Press shift on your keyboard and left click the next message you want to delete. Repeat this process highlighting as many emails as you want to delete.
3. When you have finished highlighting all the emails you want to delete, click the trash can icon and these messages will be moved to your Deleted folder.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my email online?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?