I’m connected via Fiber. How do I connect my router?
The most common set up for fiber connected households looks like this:
Your router must be programmed with your static IP address, as well as other IP related information, in order for you to access the Internet. Some routers must be manually programmed, while other routers can “auto-program” themselves once they are connected.
If you need assistance with programing your router, please contact our Internet Support team. They are available 24/7, and best of all, it’s FREE.
- Arco (208) 527-1100
- Albion (208) 673-1100
- Malad (208) 766-1100
NOTE: Pin-hole resetting your router will erase your IP information, and your router will need to be reprogrammed.
Do not pin-hole reset your router, unless instructed to do so.
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- What is a filter? Do I need one?