How long does it take to get my service connected?
Service connection can take up to three to five business days after the order is received. If construction work is required, it may take even longer. After your order has been placed, you will receive a phone call from our local technicians letting you know what to expect for your individual circumstances.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?