What is Call Forward Don’t Answer?
Call Forward Don’t Answer automatically forwards all calls to another number if not answered within a specified number of rings. Click here for pricing information.
To use Call Forward Don’t Answer
1. Press *92 to activate. After activating the feature two short tones will be heard and then a dial tone. The first digit pressed will indicate the desired number of rings before forwarding the call (1
through 9). Then enter the phone number you wish to have the calls forwarded to. (Remember: enter 1+ the area code for long distance numbers).
2. Press *93 to deactivate.
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.