What is Call Forward Don’t Answer?
Call Forward Don’t Answer automatically forwards all calls to another number if not answered within a specified number of rings. Click here for pricing information.
To use Call Forward Don’t Answer
1. Press *92 to activate. After activating the feature two short tones will be heard and then a dial tone. The first digit pressed will indicate the desired number of rings before forwarding the call (1
through 9). Then enter the phone number you wish to have the calls forwarded to. (Remember: enter 1+ the area code for long distance numbers).
2. Press *93 to deactivate.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?