What options do I have for Caller ID?
- Caller ID Name & Number: Traditional Caller ID displays the name and phone number of the incoming caller.
- Caller ID Number ONLY: Displays only the NUMBER of the incoming caller.
- Call Waiting with Caller ID: When your “other line” rings, you can see who is calling.
- Block My Caller ID: Hide your Caller ID on all outbound calls. This is sometimes referred to as “call suppression”.
- Block My Caller ID on only one call: Blocks your Caller ID on a per all basis. Just dial *67 before you place the call. This feature is FREE.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?