When is my bill due?
Your Bill Cycle. ATC’s bill cycle always runs from the 1st of the month through the last day of the month.
Understanding Your Due Date. You should receive your bill by the 1st of the month. If your account is current, your due date will always be the 15th. However, if your account is past due, your due date could be on the 12th. Always check your statement just to be sure.
Bill Payment Options. ATC accepts cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover payments. You can check your account and pay your bill online here. ATC also offers automatic payment options via your debit/credit card or direct from your bank account. Contact us for assistance.
Late Payments. Any payment received after your due date will not be reflected on your next month’s statement. Multiple late or missing payments may be cause for disconnection of services. There will be a mandatory minimum $37.50 re-connection fee to reinstate phone services. Other fees and deposits may also be required.
If my bill is late, will I be charged a late fee?
What if my check payment was returned for insufficient funds?
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?