Can I access my modem’s interface?
No. Our modems are setup in ‘bridge’ mode, so there is no way to access your modem. All important settings (IP Address, Gateway, etc.) are setup in your router or your PC. If you need assistance with your modem please contact us.
For personalized assistance, please contact our Technical Support Team. We’re available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Albion Area (208) 673-1100
- Arco Area (208) 527-1100
- Malad Area (208) 766-1100
What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?