What is Call Forward Busy?
Call Forward Busy lets you have all calls forwarded to a predetermined alternate number when your number is busy. Click here for pricing information.
1. Press *90
2. When you hear a second dial tone, dial the number where you want the call to go. Wait for the person to answer.
3. If the line is busy or no one answers, hang up and repeat steps 1 and 2. Two quick tones mean Call Forward Busy is working.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?