What is Call Forward Busy?
Call Forward Busy lets you have all calls forwarded to a predetermined alternate number when your number is busy. Click here for pricing information.
1. Press *90
2. When you hear a second dial tone, dial the number where you want the call to go. Wait for the person to answer.
3. If the line is busy or no one answers, hang up and repeat steps 1 and 2. Two quick tones mean Call Forward Busy is working.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?