How do I block My Caller ID?
There are times when anonymity is important. Block My Caller ID allows you to prevent your name and number from being displayed on Caller ID. It is important to note that Caller ID customers who receive your call will see the word “Private” displayed when you call. They are then free to accept or refuse your call.
Per Call Blocking
Blocks your name and number on a per call basis. To use, press *67. There is no charge to use this feature. It is automatically included with all phone plans.
This blocks your name and number on all the calls you make unless you unblock with *82. This feature costs $1 per month. Line Blocking is automatic once you have requested that it be added to your line. To remove blocking on just one call, press *82. This will allow your name and number to be displayed on just that one call.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?