I am receiving harassing telemarketing calls. What can I do?
Here are some tips:
- If the call is inappropriate or harassing, you may want to contact your local authorities to report the crime.
- Please read the FCC’s Guide to Unwanted Telephone Marketing Calls to learn how you can prevent unwanted calls and file a complaint.
- You may also want to consider being added to the National Do Not Call Registry.
Important Note: ATC Communications cannot legally block incoming calls to our customers. However, if the harassing calls are coming from the same number you may want to consider blocking them using our ‘Selective Call Rejection’ feature to block up to 10 numbers. Contact us for more information on our Selective Call Rejection feature.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?