I am receiving harassing telemarketing calls. What can I do?
Here are some tips:
- If the call is inappropriate or harassing, you may want to contact your local authorities to report the crime.
- Please read the FCC’s Guide to Unwanted Telephone Marketing Calls to learn how you can prevent unwanted calls and file a complaint.
- You may also want to consider being added to the National Do Not Call Registry.
Important Note: ATC Communications cannot legally block incoming calls to our customers. However, if the harassing calls are coming from the same number you may want to consider blocking them using our ‘Selective Call Rejection’ feature to block up to 10 numbers. Contact us for more information on our Selective Call Rejection feature.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?