What is a Virtual Phone Number?
A Virtual Phone Number is a telephone number that DOES NOT have an actual phone on site. (You cannot dial out from this telephone number). Instead, when this phone number is dialed, calls are automatically forwarded to another number of your choice. The forwarded number is not identified to the calling party (callers do not know their call is being automatically forwarded). Click here for pricing information.
- This feature is useful for automatically forwarding a disconnected landline to another number. (i.e. forward a disconnected landline to a cell phone).
- This feature is useful for setting up a “local” telephone number that automatically forwards to a “non-local” number (i.e. businesses’ who want their customers to call a local phone number, where that number is automatically forwarded to a corporate number)
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What is Anonymous Call Rejection?