What is a Virtual Phone Number?
A Virtual Phone Number is a telephone number that DOES NOT have an actual phone on site. (You cannot dial out from this telephone number). Instead, when this phone number is dialed, calls are automatically forwarded to another number of your choice. The forwarded number is not identified to the calling party (callers do not know their call is being automatically forwarded). Click here for pricing information.
- This feature is useful for automatically forwarding a disconnected landline to another number. (i.e. forward a disconnected landline to a cell phone).
- This feature is useful for setting up a “local” telephone number that automatically forwards to a “non-local” number (i.e. businesses’ who want their customers to call a local phone number, where that number is automatically forwarded to a corporate number)
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.