What is a Warm Line?
Warm Line is a phone feature that is designed to automatically place a call to a previously specified destination when your line stays off-hook for a specified period of time (with no dialing taking place). This may be a valuable option for sick, elderly or even children. A sick or elderly person could have their line set up to dial 911 for an emergency. A mother could set up the phone to dial her work number for the children without having to dial the number. You can even specify the off-hook wait time before the emergency call is dialed. You may choose a time between 2 to 30 seconds.
Please contact us for assistance with setting up this feature.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?