What is Anonymous Call Rejection?
Anonymous Call Rejection permits Caller ID subscribers to reject any incoming call marked as “private”. (A call marked as “private” means the individual calling has intentionally prevented his/her caller identification information from being displayed). All blocked calls will be rejected automatically. Click here for pricing information.
To deactivate on a per call basis: Press *87. Listen for the confirmation tone. Hang up.
Things You Should Know
- Anonymous Call Rejection routes calls to a standard announcement stating, “The number you have reached is not accepting calls from private numbers”.
- ATC does not charge for Anonymous Call Rejection if the customer subscribes to Caller ID Service.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my email online?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?