What is Anonymous Call Rejection?
Anonymous Call Rejection permits Caller ID subscribers to reject any incoming call marked as “private”. (A call marked as “private” means the individual calling has intentionally prevented his/her caller identification information from being displayed). All blocked calls will be rejected automatically. Click here for pricing information.
To deactivate on a per call basis: Press *87. Listen for the confirmation tone. Hang up.
Things You Should Know
- Anonymous Call Rejection routes calls to a standard announcement stating, “The number you have reached is not accepting calls from private numbers”.
- ATC does not charge for Anonymous Call Rejection if the customer subscribes to Caller ID Service.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?