What is Short Speed Dialing?
Short Speed Dialing allows you to reach 8 frequently called numbers by dialing just one digit instead of the entire phone number. Click here for pricing information.
To Use Short Speed Dialing:
1. Decide on a code ranging from 2 through 9 for each phone number.
2. Press *74
3. Listen for a second dial tone.
4. Press in your selected code, followed by the phone number. A tone indicates the number has been stored. Be sure to include 1+ the area code when dialing long distance numbers.
5. Press *78
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my email online?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?