What is Three Way Calling?
Three Way Calling allows you to talk to two different people at the same time, to add a second person to your call, or to put one call on hold and make a second call. This feature can be used for
both local and long distance calls. Click here for pricing information.
To Use Three-Way Calling:
1. Put your first call on hold by pushing, then releasing the disconnect button on your phone.
2. Wait for three brief tones and a dial tone. Make your second call.
3. When that person answers, firmly push then release the disconnect button to connect all three of you. You may talk privately with the second person before making the three-way connection.
4. If the third person’s line is busy or there is no answer, push the disconnect button twice to return to the original call.
5. The first call will end when that person hangs up.
6. The second call will end when you push, then release the disconnect button.
7. Both calls will end when you hang up.
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.