When will IPV6 be supported?
We do plan on supporting IPv6, but do not have a hard deadline. We have received very little interest from our customers up to this point so it has not been a high priority. We are currently testing out customer premise equipment to handle both IPv4 and IPv6 traffic. Once a device has been selected, we will offer IPv6 addresses to our customers.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?