What is the Idaho Telephone Service Assistance Program charge? (ITSAP)
The Idaho Telecommunications Assistance Program and the Federal Lifeline program were developed to provide discounted rates for telephone and internet service to low-income customers, thus promoting universal service. These programs are administered by the FCC.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?