What is the Idaho Telephone Service Assistance Program charge? (ITSAP)
The Idaho Telecommunications Assistance Program and the Federal Lifeline program were developed to provide discounted rates for telephone and internet service to low-income customers, thus promoting universal service. These programs are administered by the FCC.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?