What is the Idaho Telephone Service Assistance Program charge? (ITSAP)
The Idaho Telecommunications Assistance Program and the Federal Lifeline program were developed to provide discounted rates for telephone and internet service to low-income customers, thus promoting universal service. These programs are administered by the FCC.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?