What is Long Speed Dialing?
Long Speed Dialing allows you to reach 30 frequently called numbers by dialing just two digits instead of the entire phone number. Click here for pricing information.
To Set Up Long Speed Dialing:
1. Decide on a code ranging from 20 through 49 for each phone number.
2. Press *75
3. Press in your selected code, followed by the phone number. A tone indicates the number has been stored. Be sure to include 1 + the area code when dialing long distance numbers.
4. Press *79
Things You Should Know
Each Speed Dialing number can have up to 32 digits. To make a Speed Call, pick up the receiver and enter the code for the call you wish to make.
After 4 seconds the call will be placed.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?