What is Long Speed Dialing?
Long Speed Dialing allows you to reach 30 frequently called numbers by dialing just two digits instead of the entire phone number. Click here for pricing information.
To Set Up Long Speed Dialing:
1. Decide on a code ranging from 20 through 49 for each phone number.
2. Press *75
3. Press in your selected code, followed by the phone number. A tone indicates the number has been stored. Be sure to include 1 + the area code when dialing long distance numbers.
4. Press *79
Things You Should Know
Each Speed Dialing number can have up to 32 digits. To make a Speed Call, pick up the receiver and enter the code for the call you wish to make.
After 4 seconds the call will be placed.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?