My phone calls have a delay. (walkie-talkie effect)
If you experience delay, ask the other party who their telephone provider is. If it is a VoIP Provider (Skype, Magic Jack, Vonage) ask them to contact their provider to troubleshoot the issue. Otherwise, contact us.
- What do the lights on my modem mean?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- I’m connected via copper. How do I set up my modem and router?
- Can I send or receive faxes if I’m on fiber?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I check my email online?
- How do I check my Spam or Junk email?