My phone calls have a delay. (walkie-talkie effect)
If you experience delay, ask the other party who their telephone provider is. If it is a VoIP Provider (Skype, Magic Jack, Vonage) ask them to contact their provider to troubleshoot the issue. Otherwise, contact us.
- How do I change/reset my email password?
- How do I test my Internet speed?
- How do I check my email online?
- What is the IP address to log into my router? What is my routers username and password?
- How do I setup email on my cell phone, tablet, or PC?
- How do I setup my modem and router?
- Which Internet plan is right for me? How fast of speed do I need?
- I received an Abuse Notification email from ATC. What does this mean?
- I moved my modem to a new location/jack and now my Internet does not work.
- What is a filter? Do I need one?